What It Is And What It Does:
Cushion Grip Thermoplastic Denture Adhesive is a soft paste-like application which helps hold in your dentures for four full days. Cushion Grip assures that even if you remove your dentures on the second day for washing, the adhesive stays in your dentures and does not wash away. This allows a tight seal every single time you insert your dentures. This adhesive is considered safe for all types of porcelain and plastic plates.
Technical specifications of Cushion Grip:
1. Comes in 1 ounce tubes, pack of 4.
2. Dimensions: 4.9 x 1.5 x1.2 inches
Product Features and Benefits
1. Cushion Grip Thermoplastic Denture Adhesive helps you to keep your dentures on for four days and therefore requires less attention.
2. The quality adhesive does not wash off in water unlike other products and therefore can be used repeatedly after washing your dentures.
3. Since washing does not derail the quality of the adhesive, there is little chance of slipping.
4. Cushion Grip Thermoplastic Denture Adhesive is as comfortable as a cushion and does not cause gum irritation. It is also safe and protects your gums from infection due to food accumulation.
5. No gaps, no food accumulation.
1. When properly soaked, this product hardens after drying. This makes it easy to take out the denture and clean your mouth after eating. It does require a hot-water rinse to make the adhesive softer and allows it to fit back to your mouth.
2.This product does not allow for food particle accumulation, as opposed to some other adhesives.
1. It’s hard to remove.
2. Waiting for it to heat up can be boring and time consuming.
This product works wonders for those who want a longer lasting adhesive. If you do not like waiting around, or don’t like the idea of having to remove the product from your dentures, then this product might not be for you.